It's one of the most common problems in nopCommerce. If you will delete an admin account, you should login to your database and enter a specified query, it's shown below:
UPDATE Customer SET Deleted = 0 WHERE Id = 1
You should know that if you delete an account it has only changed status from active to deleted. In database it field Deleted
will be true. In the sql script, we are changing the value back from “True” to “False”. And that's it!
It's related with IIS behavior. If you add something new to your nopCommerce, you won't see it immediately. You need to restart your nopCommerce application. That's the trick.
Basically, it's not a bug. It's problem related with Gmail security requirements. If you want to use Gmail account as your e-mail account in nopCommerce you need to enable 3rd party softwares support in your Gmail. Please look at the steps below how to successfully configure Gmail email account in nopCommerce.
1. Log in to your Gmail.
2. Please enter https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and allow access.
3. Please enter https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps and allow access.
4. Login to your nopCommerce, then go to Configuration -> E-Mail Accounts and Add new or Edit existing account.
5. Now use below listed settings:
Email address: Your email
Email display name: your website name
Password: Password. (NOTE: If you are editing existing account, don't forget to click "Change password" button.)
Use default credentials: Unchecked.
6. Save changes.
7. That's all. You can send test e-mail, but everything will work.
It can be caused by few problems. Please try to look at this steps:
1. Ensure that SupportVersions field in Description.txt matches your current nopCommerce version
2. Ensure that it exists in plugins directory (it have a right folder structure)
3. Reload list of plugins
Probably you didn't clear cache in your browser. Just hit the CTRL and F5 buttons on your keyboard, it should solve the problem.
Second way, maybe you don't replace CSS file?
If you are changing your files quite often and it starts taking a lot of time? You can do it faster with our Theme Editor plugin for nopCommerce.