Wednesday, June 23, 2021 7:07:37 PM

Import customers & orders problems

• Posted: one year ago
Hi
I´m testing your Trials for these plugins. Tested with import from one 4.20 to another 4.20 shop.
Customers are not imported with phone, country, roles and maybe more are missing.
No orders at all are imported and help guide is not helping as it guides to another plugin.

Please clarify so I can test and buy plugin ASAP.

Best regards
Tommy
Tommy wrote:
Customers are not imported with phone, country, roles and maybe more are missing.

Phone is not supported by trial version. I just try to reproduce issue you describe (tested with full version).
User list before import

User list after import

And user details (with enabled all fields)

For test purpose, I added new role - imported. As you may see, it have been added to customer details.

Tommy wrote:
No orders at all are imported

Made test of import, based on sample file included to plugin. Here is result

Tommy wrote:
help guide is not helping as it guides to another plugin.

What help guide? Our plugin does not have any.
Tomasz wrote:
Phone is not supported by trial version. I just try to reproduce issue you describe (tested with full version).
User list before import

User list after import

And user details (with enabled all fields)

For test purpose, I added new role - imported. As you may see, it have been added to customer details.

No orders at all are imported
Made test of import, based on sample file included to plugin. Here is result

help guide is not helping as it guides to another plugin.
What help guide? Our plugin does not have any.

Hi
Okay with customers, but why no import of exported 4.20 orders, do I have to modify the exported orders?
If I purchase and not working without a lot of manual work can I then get money back because I need an easy import of exported orders/customers ?

Under your plugin you have the help leading to some small documentation and with orders plugin it goes to some Amazon task import order guide??

Br
Tommy
Hi

I bought these plugins and import of customers is quite okay, but is there a way to import the encrypted password, the way it is exported?
Or can I export without encryption?

Best regards
Tommy
Hi Again.

Import order misses the Billing & shipping phone number & zipcode for both as well. Can you make this?

Br
Tommy
Tommy wrote:
is there a way to import the encrypted password, the way it is exported?
Or can I export without encryption?

Passwords are special fields, and we have not add those by design of the plugin. Even if we would be able to import it, each software have own way to manage password encryption, so that is not only password import/export, but also fields like salt needed. If you will get all data, than you be able to get users passwords without any problem. That is security problem and that is why we do not add those to plugin. Just inform customers that new software is set and need to restore passwords.
Tommy wrote:
Import order misses the Billing & shipping phone number & zipcode for both as well.

Thank you for suggestion, will add those to roadmap.